Best Copper supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not more expensive. But helpful. My Dr. told me about this produce. I take one capsule daily after meal. Thanks too much.

Easy on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No stomach pain. Make sure you take zinc if taking copper.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solary always delivers for me

RD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

slows down aging of the hair

work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff

Rosie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it .

odličan proizvod

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

imam sijedu kosu jer imam nedostatak bakra. od kada pijem ove kapsule počela mi je rasti crna kosa. mislim da se djelovanje vidi i na koži. kapsule nisu prevelike, ne smetaju mi, ne boli me želudac od njih. Pijem ih stalno jer želim da mi se vrati crna boja kose, a djelovanje osjetim i na kostima koje su prestale boljeti. bakar mi je očigledno jako falio i problemi koje sam imala zbog nedostatka polako nestaju.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite difficult to find 2 mg copper supplement

Good

Posted by klinacz on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product contains very bioavailable and very stomach-friendly form of copper, as it is chelated version with some aminoacid(s). The price is amazingly low and it is basically a year supply if you take it twice or thrice per week. I love that it comes in capsules, instead of tablets. No stomach issues. However, things I dislike about this product are: Too much of filler in these capsules, really, capsules are quite huge as for 2 mg copper chelate, I used to take other brand which had at least twice smaller in size capsules. Another thing is that the smell is so awful and the taste as well. On the other hand these issues are not that important as product seems to be pretty fine, if I would recommend what to change in this product, it would be definitely removing of excess filler from these pills. I also wonder why there is no brand with lower amount of copper in their pills, 2 mg per one pill is a lot I would say, and even if I would want to take 2 mg per day I would prefer to take it in divided dose than overloading my body with 2 mg of copper at once. To sum up, I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a copper supplement.

good!