Best Copper supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

not more expensive. But helpful. My Dr. told me about this produce. I take one capsule daily after meal. Thanks too much.

Easy on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

No stomach pain. Make sure you take zinc if taking copper.

work

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff

Good

Posted by klinacz on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product contains very bioavailable and very stomach-friendly form of copper, as it is chelated version with some aminoacid(s). The price is amazingly low and it is basically a year supply if you take it twice or thrice per week. I love that it comes in capsules, instead of tablets. No stomach issues. However, things I dislike about this product are: Too much of filler in these capsules, really, capsules are quite huge as for 2 mg copper chelate, I used to take other brand which had at least twice smaller in size capsules. Another thing is that the smell is so awful and the taste as well. On the other hand these issues are not that important as product seems to be pretty fine, if I would recommend what to change in this product, it would be definitely removing of excess filler from these pills. I also wonder why there is no brand with lower amount of copper in their pills, 2 mg per one pill is a lot I would say, and even if I would want to take 2 mg per day I would prefer to take it in divided dose than overloading my body with 2 mg of copper at once. To sum up, I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a copper supplement.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solary always delivers for me

RD

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

slows down aging of the hair

Rosie

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it .

The best price/quantity/quality ratio on the market! :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best price/quantity/quality ratio on the market! :-)

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

The same as others, more expensive products with similar dose and content, but better price.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good type of copper

1 2