Light / rubs in easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth and I don't look oily when I wake up in the morning. It firms my skin and feels great. I would recommend this to anyone. There is a nice and very light smell and absorbs right into the skin very quickly.

Great cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in a tropical, humid country so my skin doesn't feel dry or have many fine lines but it is dull and sallow. I felt the Retinol Moisturiser brightened, smoothened and gave my skin a lift when I used it day and night.

really great retinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing moisturizer. I've seen a lot of improvement for my skin from the first few months.Much more effective than all the expensive brands i've tried in the past.

Nice heavyweight moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how thick this moisturizer is - it really sinks into my skin making it the perfect night cream, especially since I put it on after I take my makeup off/before bed. Really feel like it gets deep into my skin.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This moisturiser is the greatest! It works so well with my combination skin. I only have to use the smallest amount to get good coverage. Leaves the skin happy and not oily.

What a great product!

Posted by Happy Heather on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have temperamental skin...I break out easily when I apply the "wrong" product. This product not only did not make me breakout but it made my skin feel nice in a short amount of time. I also put it to the test in its ability to renew your skin. I had a big cystic zit on my chin (thanks to menopause). After letting the zit sit in a "time out" for several days, it showed no signs of healing and was only getting worse. :( I applied InstaNatural to it morning and night. Two days after i started this protocol, the zit started to flake off, dry up, and heal. :) That show me its anti-aging abilities...if it can renew my skin through that chaos, it has to do a great job on wrinkles! I also like that a little bit goes a long way! I highly recommend!

5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream. Doesnt leave greasy layer. Absorbs very fast. I think its good for the summer time.My skin is mixed

super retinol produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Produkt meine Haut fühlt sich sehr schön an kleine fältchen sind verschwunden und mein Gesicht sieht viel gesünder aus

Must Buy Item

Posted by Click For Other Reviews on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Retinol Moisturizer moist my face very well but not oily, I use it at night with Retinol Serum, feel my skin change only in few day, it's very effective and the price are reasonable, remember to use sunscreen during the day! If this review was helpful, please click ❲ Yes ❳ to let me know.

Great for smoothing skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this alongside other products to help clear my skin and reduce acne scars. Since changing my skin routine my skin is honestly the best it has been since I was in primary school. My skin is clearer, the redness is going away, my skin is smooth!