Light / rubs in easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth and I don't look oily when I wake up in the morning. It firms my skin and feels great. I would recommend this to anyone. There is a nice and very light smell and absorbs right into the skin very quickly.

Must Buy Item

Posted by Click For Other Reviews on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Retinol Moisturizer moist my face very well but not oily, I use it at night with Retinol Serum, feel my skin change only in few day, it's very effective and the price are reasonable, remember to use sunscreen during the day! If this review was helpful, please click ❲ Yes ❳ to let me know.

Great cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in a tropical, humid country so my skin doesn't feel dry or have many fine lines but it is dull and sallow. I felt the Retinol Moisturiser brightened, smoothened and gave my skin a lift when I used it day and night.

5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream. Doesnt leave greasy layer. Absorbs very fast. I think its good for the summer time.My skin is mixed

really great retinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing moisturizer. I've seen a lot of improvement for my skin from the first few months.Much more effective than all the expensive brands i've tried in the past.

Nice heavyweight moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how thick this moisturizer is - it really sinks into my skin making it the perfect night cream, especially since I put it on after I take my makeup off/before bed. Really feel like it gets deep into my skin.

What a great product!

Posted by Happy Heather on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have temperamental skin...I break out easily when I apply the "wrong" product. This product not only did not make me breakout but it made my skin feel nice in a short amount of time. I also put it to the test in its ability to renew your skin. I had a big cystic zit on my chin (thanks to menopause). After letting the zit sit in a "time out" for several days, it showed no signs of healing and was only getting worse. :( I applied InstaNatural to it morning and night. Two days after i started this protocol, the zit started to flake off, dry up, and heal. :) That show me its anti-aging abilities...if it can renew my skin through that chaos, it has to do a great job on wrinkles! I also like that a little bit goes a long way! I highly recommend!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This moisturiser is the greatest! It works so well with my combination skin. I only have to use the smallest amount to get good coverage. Leaves the skin happy and not oily.

super retinol produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Produkt meine Haut fühlt sich sehr schön an kleine fältchen sind verschwunden und mein Gesicht sieht viel gesünder aus

smooth feeling to skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not hydrating enough for my skin, but I like how it feels on my skin