Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I have taken a lot of supplements that are supposed to increase energy, none of them has worked as well as this one, with noticeable effects in two weeks and even more after six weeks. It has really changed my life. For the past ten years I have had post-Lyme disease syndrome, which includes chronic fatigue, depression, and insomnia. In addition to eliminating the chronic fatigue, this product has improved my sleep, banished the depression, and stabilized my blood sugar, eliminating between-meal hunger and food cravings. I am no longer taking other supplements for fatigue or depression, and am now working out on an exercise bike almost every day. So although Super Ubiquinol with PQQ is pricey, I am actually saving money. But more important, I'm feeling terrific at the age of 67.

Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had an Echogram and report is my heart is very good. So, the BioQQ must be doing me great for thie 85 year old lady.

Seems fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I trust LifeExt as a brand. The product seems ok, though I didn't notice radical energy surges, but maybe is just some energy in a slower manner. I could order again, only for CoQ10 mostly. I was a bit put off by the fact that PQQ is a salt in this product. According the Dave Asprey of Bulletproof fame, this salt form of PQQ is NOT ABSORBED in the body, but rather precipitates in the stomach and after is eliminated. I would love he would be shown wrong on this one with some peer reviewed papers.

worth it, so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel I'm getting better results for energy and overall health with this product than a similar CoQ10 supplement from another company without the pqq. I tried both for several months now. A rep for the other company even told me they would have included pqq but it would have made their product too expensive. It is pricey, but I believe has contributed to being able to reduce the amount of armodafinil and caffeine I need. I hope supplementing with more natural substances will be worth the extra cost in the long run.

Poor Experience with iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After ordering this product at $55 each, on the same iHerb page after random searching found this same product selling for $40!!! How can this be so? It was just 3 minutes after my purchased was completed. This is not right and will deter me from further buying at iHerb :-((

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5% DISC0UNT by using the below life time PR0M0 C0DE

Posted by DISC0UN by ENTER YEN 1349 on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality and powerful product. Boost from cellular level!!! Enter the C0DE above without space to your cart Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5% less in your whole cart. (DISC0UNT from 10 to 20% for house brand like California Gold Nutrition, Madre Labs, Sierra Bees, Mild By Nature, Fungiology, Azelique, Just a Leaf Organic Tea and California Xtracts plus some other brands occasionally) As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Final cost was almost 50% higher than advertised, item returned, no reply or refund

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was shipped from the US, which was not clear when ordering, UK customs and handling charges would have increased the costs by almost 50% so the item was returned. I have informed Iherb of this twice, they have not replied and not refunded me. I will continue to pursue this but never order from Iherb again.

Trusted product from trusted company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are many sources to buy COQ10 that is said to have a number of health benefits including protecting our cells from free radical damage that might lead to cancer, improve blood pressure, treatment of Alzheimer's Disease with reports of improved behavior and decrease of the damaging plaque area of the brain , and it may reduce angina, the chest pain from clogged heart arteries and improve exercise tolerance in those patients. Taking to account the producer of this product and the favorable reports, there is every reason to expect positive health benefits from COQ10.

Life Nutrition provides excellent products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this suplement a while and looks beneficial.

Restoration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a Most take supplement. The combination has Shilijit as well, a perfect anti aging combo.

1 2