Liked it

Posted by SunnyBear on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great find! I wasn't that confident when I first ordered it since it was a new product that hadn't been reviewed yet, but I'm really happy I took that chance. first off, the packaging is conveniet, leak free and comes out in small portions as you squeeze. The lotion is not greasy at all, absorbs well and has a nice, semi-light, non-synthetic scent. I should point out that I am sensitive to smells, meaning I perceive smells as more overwhelming than they actually are to other people, so this scent was "semi-light" for me but could be way too light for others. regarding its "firming" quality- I can't really say anything for it, I have noticed that my skin IS more elastic but I really can't say whether it actually makes skin firmer or not.

lightly scented and silky

Posted by yowinmo on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

leave my skin smooth and sweet-smelling

light Cream with

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Herbs is amazing! fast shipping and great packing. Use after shower and skin feels softer and firmer, i love the squeeze tube packaging. Only issue is that cream has a strong fragrance, which can be an issue for some. I like this cream cause it isn't too greasy and works well with humid weather.

Great Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why is it not available in Canada

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

First used this product in the States and just loved the results on my skin. When I got home to Australia I couldn’t find it anywhere on the shelves, luckily iHerb could supply online. I recommend Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion to anyone with dry ageing skin it lives up to its name.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Ageless, Firming Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mild and does the job well.

Read The Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, but i realised it contains methylisothiazolinone which may cause allergy to some. So do read the ingredients carefully before u buy. Maybe next improved formula can omit such ingredient.